Armageddon to occur this Saturday says the WTS. instructing all JWS to go their designated Kingdom Halls for life saving redemption

by thetrueone 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I miss April's fools

• therevealer
    therevealer

Yup. You missed it alright.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I was gonna say....

April Fool's was yesterday!!

• badseed
    badseed

too bad, I was looking forward to some action

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

It just seems that April's fools Day and Jehovah's Witnesses goes together so conveniently well, metaphorically speaking.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Actually, it happened invisibly this past February 14. The end of the Age of Pisces happened, and we are now in the Age of Aquarius. And I didn't even know it until looking through some odd video--and piecing my fake hard drive crash 5 days later, along with the number of anti-Christian videos I seemed to have just now noticed since then. To me, that is one sign that the Age of Pisces is now out of date.

Too bad for those Christians that were expecting 96 pound hailstones, fissures in the earth, massive fire from the sky, and getting raptured. None of the above is going to happen. For those Christians seeking the second coming of Christ, I saw it--as I do every morning when I can see the sun rising. That was it--another big disappointment for Christians.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

thetrueone:

This may be an April fool joke but this is the impression I was given when I first came into the religion in the very late 70s.

Yes, I believed we would have to "go somewhere" when the time came. We were expected to be given a directive to meet secretly at a home bookstudy or some other place. Funny, that the home bookstudy would be given the boot, since that was the place that was so "critical" especially in a time of "persecution". It is all sad in a way, now that I look back on it. Well, live and learn.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

But it's true, Armageddon will come on a Saturday ... give or take three days!

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

KOOL......can hardly wait!!at LAST

So does this mean they'll shut the shop?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Damn, I was hoping it was true so I didn't have to sit through the insufferable un-special talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit