55 REASONS JWS WILL NEVER BE REFORMED--Frank Toth

by blondie 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

Very succinctly written!

Reform and legitimacy go hand in hand. No legitimacy, no reform. Jesus was, is and always will be against all religion and teaching religion (Matt 23:15)

I would add:

Referring to "the anointed" as a group of fallen sinners on earth, whereas in the New Covenant scriptures "ho Kristos" is ALWAYS translated as "the Christ" or "Christ".

• Fernando
    Fernando

In 1517 was society or religion reformed?

Was religion liberated from society, or society partially liberated from religion?

Something to think about...

• clarity
    clarity

bump for the Newbies!

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

I just had to resurrect this post by Blondie. I find the list useful for reference.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thanks for resurrecting this post. I remember it well. Frank was spot on with his 50 points. Frank used to post here from time to time. I wonder how he is doing.

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Impressive. Thanks Blondie. I had an OMG moment on realising it was bumped from 5yrs ago. If I knew then what I know now! Come to think of it. If I knew 33yrs ago what I know today. I wouldn't be in the place I am in now. Always wiser with hindsight eh?

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

Ooh. Sorry. Thank you too clarity.

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif
    • I really should pay more attention. Thanks UnshackleTheChains. Sorry mate.
  • Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Thanks for bringing out this gem for those of us who were not around when it came out. And thanks to Frank Toth and Blondie. I wish I had been awake 5 years ago to thank them then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit