Have you ever been to Israel?

by Iamallcool 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I have never been there, but I am thinking about visiting Israel, but we all know that Israel might bomb Iran this year and Israel will get attacked in return. I might go there when the time is right. If you have been to Israel, tell me what did you like to see and do in Israel? Thanks!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One good way to visit a country, without the expense of actually going, is online. YouTube videos give you a pretty decent picture of what it's like, and some of them get pretty creative. Via YouTube, I have visited New Zealand, Nigeria, Chile, the Yungas road, China's death road, and various parts of Europe. All without leaving my computer.

True, it's not quite like the real thing. But it is a lot cheaper and safer. No way I can get mugged or kidnapped in Nigeria if I am visiting via a YouTube video. And I don't spend 3 tubs of silver on a trip to New Zealand if I view videos. I can also view several videos in a short period of time, in different regions, without making plane trips.

If you are really interested in visiting (or, even more importantly, moving to) another country, I suggest watching lots of videos and reading blogs about those countries along with the official government site about that country. It might help you make a better decision and avoid the pitfalls.

• watson
    watson

Nope, but I've been to Oklahoma.

• Glander
    Glander

Nope, but I've been to Florida. Just as many Jews but no suicide bombers.

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Nope, but my dream trip is to backpack starting in Athens Greece, making my way into Turkey, then Syria, Lebanon, Isreal, and finishing in Egypt. Then finding a boat, maybe a fishing or goods transporting boat, that I can work on to pay my way back across the mediterranean to Athens again. I know, I aim small. So if you want to go iamallcool, just let me know, how bout next weekend? I don't have anything going on.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

next weekend? nope, I need some more planning and research to do before I spend my money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit