Guns and Scary Movies Gal

by Iamallcool 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

There is a very pretty lady friend of mine that likes guns and to watch scary movies very often. She emailed me yesterday to ask me how I am doing. I know she likes me and she is probably waiting for me to ask her out. The reason why I have not asked her out is because she has obsession with guns and scary movies. I was thinking it might have to do with my JW upbringing to be afraid of guns and scary movies. Maybe you can convince me somewhat not to be afraid of her as a potential girlfriend?

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Take her to a gun range where you can rent guns as a first date. Trust me, its a lot of fun and gets the juices flowing.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Just because she likes watching guns and scary movies doesn't mean she's going to secretly pack a gun!

I like Westerns, myself, but I've never wielded a lassoo or called "Hi Ho Silver"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUUPhqE0IuY&feature=colike

At last I worked out how to make that work!

• pontoon
    pontoon

Don't go out with her. How about hooking her up with me? I love guns, shoot often and nothing scares me except the thought of going back to the hall.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Scary movies are great date movies by the way!

Just be careful if she gets our her guns and wants to play with them.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

There is nothing wrong with a gun so long as you don't drink while using it and so long as you practice proper gun safety. Yeah....I'd say that is definitely a JW thing

In regard to the scary movie thing....I think that is a Christian thing. Those that feel like they have a relationship with God typically stay away from scary movies because 1) god certainly would not approve and 2) they could be "inviting demons into their home". So I guess it all comes down to how you feel.

Personally I don't buy much into the whole "scary demon" thing anymore so to me it is just a movie.

• fahrvegnugen
    fahrvegnugen

She sounds like a psycho....RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

• Razziel
    Razziel

First pot and now guns and scary movies? Background checking on the internet before you even go on a first date? If you didn't have 2000 posts I'd think you were trolling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit