Is the Librarian on the "Jehovah's Witnesses News, Library, History, Videos, Talks, Illustrations" Facebook site an apostate?

by serenitynow! 5 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I just wonder. I've noticed that a lot of topics on his site seem to come from here, and the verbiage seems the same. It's like he's taking stuff from here and posting it there. One recent thing that was posted had to do with the confidential letter about the smaller mags, and boy did the JWs ever bust his chops for revealing things before Jehovah's time.

Does the Librarian post here?

Profile Picture

Jehovah's Witnesses News, Library, History, Videos, Talks, Illustrations

• baltar447
    baltar447

Oh my holy hell, I swear it seems that the JWs on FB are mentall ill!

• baltar447
    baltar447

WOW, I'm scrolling down reading all these idiots posting. They REALLY believe that this letter came from Jarhoover himself!

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Someone asked "Didn't Jehovah kill the dinosaurs" in response to a comment about riding dinosaurs in paradise. Dumbasses.

serenity, I don't know if s/he's an apostate...Probably lurks here, I would guess...and steals info to post over there. But he/she posts the Daily Text and other JW stuff, so I think it's possible they just come here because, unlike JW's, we have the latest info LMAO.

• carla
    carla

I thought rank & file were not supposed to be putting up sites like that? Would the gb approve?

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

Looks like the site is based in the Phillipines or SE Asia. But articles are pulled from numerous sources. I was unable to find the article about the change in magazines, so the "Librarian" may have taken it down.

JV

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit