Is the Watchtower blood guilty?. See what some elders have to say.

by blond-moment 21 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Unbelievable, I hope many get to access this . The logic does not hit them that if the Blood doctrine is wrong, the resurrection doctrine could be too, so the person has lost the only life they were ever going to get.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i was yelling at my computer as i listened to the stupid elders try to sidestep all the questions and logic.

how many JC's are done in the back room after the meeting? that's what this recording sounds like.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

A point I hadn't thought of was brought up regarding whether a religion is a true religion. By it's prophacy. I like how he said the WT should be held to the same bar on this as other religions. They couldn't get it. The kept on this light getting brighter bs. Amazing

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Tagged

Great Stuff!

• Terry
    Terry

This would mean that any person in any religion who dies "faithfully" because of wrong doctrine would have to be resurrected, too.

I'm sure this would not be agreeable to JW's.

Are they saying the Watchtower Society has King's X?

If they teach a wrong thing and deaths result, then, Jehovah is obligated to give a free pass to the victim??

Interesting to peer into the mind of Christian Love.

• steve2
    steve2

The JW mentality that minimizes the consequences of death because of the promised hereafter in a paradise earth is the same mentality that, under different beliefs, minimizes the carnage and death caused by suicide terrorists (the promised 72 virgins).

• garyneal
    garyneal

marked

• dozy
    dozy

" dreadful to say that those who died due to incorrect doctrine will be resurrected so it doesn't count. "

I had the same response from elders about JWs who died from following the societies advice on transplants or blood treatments that they now allow. Bizarre.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well he was a bit all over the place and not terribly factual. Plus how come this seems to be going on in the middle of the congregation?

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I am reeling from the "what if they did die" attitude. Perhaps they have never lost some-one in death so have absolutely no idea of the devastation and pain death causes.

Statistically it is a women who has just given birth that is most at risk of death from the blood doctrine! So what if she died!!! What about her husband. What about her new born baby having to grow up with no Mum because of their "incorrect opinion at that time" which as since been adjusted.

Their callousness makes me feel sick and disgusted and I deeply regret I tried to persuade others to belong to this evil religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit