Count DRUNKula and Rob Zombie

by TOTH 7 Replies latest jw friends

• TOTH
    TOTH

I may have DONE it this time! I was going to the Walgreens to get some cigaretttes and took note of my wife's uncle, my father in law's brother, Count DRUNKula puttering around in his front yard so I tuned the volume on my car stereo to 70 and blasted Rob Zombie's, "American Witch". He looked up like he was gonna blast whoever was making the noise pollution but saw it was me driving slowly and looking right at him. He balled up his fists and glared at me. I can't wait for the word to get back to me how HE viewed my behavior.

• baltar447
    baltar447

At least he didn't throw poo at you.

• TOTH
    TOTH

Yup...Thanks for pointing that out. At least he has ONE redeeming quality! LOL

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Heh heh. "Count DRUNKula". Priceless.

When I was a younger man, I used to smoke a lot of weed. Some of my buddies would call me "Count SMOKEula".

"I used to do drugs......I still do.....But I used to, too". - Mitch Hedberg

• finally awake
    finally awake

See, there's *something* good about everyone!

Finally Awake (of the sarcastic class)

• talesin
    talesin

How Christ-like of him to ball up his fists at you. NOT! Aren't they constantly talking about turning the other cheek?

Oh, yeah, right, my sibling was one of the most violent ppl I ever had the displeasure to know.

t

• TOTH
    TOTH

I call his wife the Bride of DRUNKenstein! LOL I stole that one from Uncle Charlie's maid, Berta, on 2 1/2 men...LOL

YES, very Christlike to ball up his little digits into a fist. He is an A**HOLE of the first order.

I still smoke once in a while. My connection dried up and now I am hoping this kid my youngest child hangs with has some good stuff. That is the extent of my CURRENT drug use though...

• talesin
    talesin

"I used to do drugs......I still do.....But I used to, too". - Mitch Hedberg

LOL!

@ TOTH, cigs are the bad ones,, my new quit date is April 2nd. As for the herb, my MD got me using it for my fibromyalgia. The pharmaceuticals did nothing but give me bad side effects. Hope you can get hooked up. :D

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit