serves at the East Timor office of Jehovah's
    Witnesses.

• wha happened?
  • Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

lol again.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"I am happy to say that Andre, my relative, serves at the East Timor office of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Even most of my relatives, including Andre’s grandmother, who once wanted to bury us, now respect my faith." - p. 21

This boy gets around!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Andre is quite a celebrity. He was not around in my day. What is a JW doing with such a Euro name?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think some TV reporter should confront JR Brown about Andre.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm beginning to think it's an inside joke at the writing dept, basically playing off how stupid the avg dub is about their own religion

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Hey! Don't forget that there are Witnesses swimming through crocodile infested waters just to get to the meetings every other day in distant lands! Oh, and they pray for us out of fear that our wealth might corrupt us and cause us to become complacent.

Gag. I don't know why I thought of this, but it's a similar sort of weirdness for me.

Seriously, ever wonder why they keep designating places for meetings on the other side of crocodile infested waters? I think someone gets off on it. That's all I'm saying. "Watch'em run! Oh, we need someone else to work the mikes tonight. Dang."

And I'm sure starving people in other countries don't envy us the fact that we can afford to eat a sandwich whenever we want. Right.

Boy, the WT's logic is fun.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Andre's back! Yea!

In all my 30 years + in JW land, I never met an Andre, but with the amount of Andre experiences in the WT library you'd think there would be at least one per congo.

In terms of names, Andre is to the Watchtower as Mohammad is to Muslims as Maria is to Catholics.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

does andre have a pager so the writing department can get in touch with him regularly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit