Oh the Horror!!

by OUTLAW 4 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Guys,dam I`ve picked up a few computer virus`s.My norton system cleaned them up,but I`ve lost my wallpaper!"Naked women riding flying dragons."Now thats a mans wallpaper(LOL)!!...OUTLAW

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I am wondering if you got them while being on this site. I can't pinpoint who may be the culprit but I find that MOST of the time that someone is trying to throw me a "trojan" is while I am on this site. Interesting considering what has been said about who monitors this site and what they are capable of doing. For anyone that comes in here I would strongly recommend getting Norton Internet Security. Sure, it cost's about $30. but what is that compared to down time and getting someone to clean up the ole hard drive? Just a thought.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey DazedandConfused,I picked them up here too.If you got it here and I got it here.Someones trying to fuck with this board.Guys,keep your computer security on!!!...OUTLAW

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

I agree, I would say that 80% of the attempted attacks I get are from this site. There is someone definitely trying to stop this site. The other 20% is from a gaming room.

• greven
    greven

maybe the superviser from this board can track these buggers.
    if you do find out who it is you can sue them!
    greven.

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit