Flash Mob at the Kingdom Hall

by wisdomfrombelow 5 Replies latest jw friends

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

Wouldn't it be interesting if dozens of people showed up at a Kingdom Hall as part of a flash mob, not being disorderly, but to make a statement. Maybe all raising their hands on a particular question and giving a "real comment" instead of restating the paragraph. Or they could all leave if when one of the paragraphs says "internet bad...ignorance good". Interesting though...

• enigma1863
    enigma1863
    I was able to get five people to come to a meeting a year or two ago. They were studying the watchtower on the subject of evolution. We were each able to get one comment in before they refused to call on us.
  • Simon
    Simon

Sounds risky - so easy for some idiot to do something stupid and bam, a bad name for everyone else and a certain amount of responsibility for it.

Flash mobs are for dance routines in the mall. Anything else and it's just a mob.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • talesin
    talesin

There's a park next door to their District Convention (are they calling it something different now?) site in my city.

Can't get a meet-up started in this city, though, let alone a flash mob.

Perhaps one could be done at a convention in a locale that has more folks, like New England or Texas?

Just a thought ...

• millie210
    millie210

I think they call them Regional Conventions now Talesin....

name changes, dogma remains :relieved:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit