Anyone live in the DC AREA?

by happytobefree 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

I'm kind of new to this board and was wondering if any of you meeting offline. I would love to meet some inactive, disfellowshipped, disassociated, or anyone who have not been associated or associated with JW. If there is anyone who live in the Washington DC area and would like to meet offline, let me know. And another thought How will I know if you are really who u say you are, so please if you are a person who is just looking to keep your so-call org. clean, please don't respond.

Happy to be Free (Me)

Edited by - happytobefree on 16 January 2001 14:28:27

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Happy, I'm from RI, so that is a little bit far for a casual meeting. However, I'm on an e-mail list with several members from the Maryland, and Virginia areas. If you're interested, I can probably help you to contact them. Please e-mail me if this is okay.

• mommy
    mommy

I think that is a great idea:)
    But I am in NC and travel up there is kinda hard. This spring I am visiting my family in NY and might be passing through though so we will just keep in touch here and I might catch you on my way up:)
    I do have to stop and see thinker and his wife(she is cooking for me:)) And since I will be soooo close to Canada I might drop in on my cyber friend up there.
    So look out this spring I am heading NORTH:)I have to wait till the snow melts you know!
    mommy

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Wendy,
    We are right off I81, so seriously consider a stop would love to meet you and yours!!!!!!!
    TW
    And I would cook.

• happytobefree
    happytobefree

Well maybe we can all plan a little weekend retreat, we are all in the Mid Atlantic/ Eastern Region. But if any are coming my way, please look me up and I would through together a couple of vittles.

And if you guys are interested in a little retreat. I LOVE the Outer Banks area.

Let me know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit