How to Record a Judicial Meeting

by 00DAD 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Terry
    Terry

An attorney is trained and proficient in the law of the land and not in theological matters of policy.

Religion is a private club with membership. The rules and bylaws are voluntary inasmuch as no one is forced to join or

remain a member. The exercise of disciplinary action is a matter of jurisdiction.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

get these mics (or similar...they don't need to be super high quality, just very small with a long cord.):

http://www.core-sound.com/lcmics/1.php

plug the mics into one of these (any decent digital recorder with a 'mic in' option will work):

http://www.amazon.com/Edirol-R-09-WAVE-MP3-Recorder-Black/dp/B000FPQFKO

put the recorder (size of a box of cigarettes) in your pocket, your purse, whatever. clip the mics under your collar so they can't be seen, or to your glasses if you have long hair that will cover them. just before you get out of your car, turn the recorder on.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

(only recommended for states where it is legal to record a conversation like this of course.)

(And actually, the recorder above is good enough that it would record without the mics, just sitting in a purse or in a pocket...the mics would just help get a better recording. I've also had success with a camera to record the audio, as another poster said.)

• Glander
    Glander

Wow, cool! Just like going to an Acorn office!

• Conan The Barbarian
    Conan The Barbarian

Hey, Ziddina; The way you get a Lawyer into a JC Meeting is to just bring him/her with you. The Elders will object. You say, okay, we will leave. Ask what the charges are. They have to tell you. If you are innocent, say so and then get up and leave with the Lawyer. Let it fly from there.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

when I had my JC about 2 years ago (wow, hard to believed I've been out that long, time flies when you are living life) they did not ask me if I had a recording device. I wish I had taken one, though.The part where they told me not to use the bible anymore would have been comedy gold.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "An attorney is trained and proficient in the law of the land and not in theological matters of policy..." Terry

Ah, but when religious practices BREAK the "laws of the Land", then a lawyer can come in very handy...

Slander, alienation of affection, undue interference with a family's unity...

I'm sure that a real lawyer would be able to come up with some other ideas...

• Glander
    Glander

A little pricey but high quality vid and sound. Hopefully, they won't notice

gopro motorsports helmet camera 221x300 Tips For Buying A Helmet Camera

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    Wall outlet face, wall light switch - fitting, in consideration of "flickering" NOO LITE...

I enjoyed, that, Ziddina!

Thanks for all the recommendations, too. We're all set, we can go out there and spy on them to our heart's content!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "...We're all set, we can go out there and spy on them to our heart's content!..."

That's a delightfully eeeee - vil idea...!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Just remember though. The microphones on the recording devices are very sensitive. You don't want to put the recorder in your pocket and then be moving around a lot. The fabric moving and other rubbing noises will be louder than the voices in the room.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit