Age of Empires Conquerors Ed Players Wanted

by Valis 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I know we had a gaming thread some time ago, but I was wondering if any of you loveley folks play Age of Empires Conquerors Ed, and if so, who would be interested in playing over the Net?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Celtic
    Celtic

You just know I'm going to whup your ass at this?!!!

• think41self
    think41self

Hey Valis,

Two of my boys play it. Do you go to any of the sites to play it, or are you just looking for familiar faces?

think41self

If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself!

• Isis
    Isis

Hi Valis,

I haven't played it yet but I know my husband and I are probably going to get it soon. We already have Civilisation II & III and Call to Power II. If I am correct Age of Empires is similar to these two (Which we love.) So as long as you don't mind that we would just be learning at first, we would love to play.

Isis

• Valis
    Valis

Isis, I play at MSN Gaming Zone, but there are a lot of freaks there. You can get the Gold edition for $20.00 on Amazon.

Celt, anytime you want to engage in some battle I'm all for it. If we can pick a time then lets go for it. Just make sure you have the latest update which is 1.0 C

think, familiar faces are always best..

• Isis
    Isis

Valis,

I wanted to tell you, I finally got this game. It is great!! I love it. If you still want to play sometime, I would definately like too. In fact my husband likes it too so we are going to buy a second copy of the game so he can play on our other computer too.

Let me know,
    Thanks

Isis

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

say your prayers.....my wife will kick your collective asses!!!!!!!

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit