Afrophobia

by Louise 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Louise
    Louise

My black brothers and sisters are now Afrophobic - literally has just made news now. (I work in The major newspaper house in SA)

That means South African Africans Fear, hate, or dislike Black Africans and Black African descendants.

South African Africans are targeting the Congolese, the Zimbabweans, the Malawians, the Mozambicans, Ethiopians, the Somalis and darker South African Africansas well. - Police Minister Nathi Nhleko has blamed recent attacks on foreigners in KZN on Afrofobia

This is what we should be protesting against. People are dying/ being attacked / murdered because they come from other African countries. It is shocking. Right now in our CBD cars / tyres are on fire, shops are being looted.

The Zulu King - Goodwhill Zwelithini has said it is these other Africans that are the cause of unemployment in our country and that these foreigners need to leave. This has only added fuel to the attacks.

CRY THIS BELOVED COUNTRY!

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

What a day in Durbs Louise !

Were you able to move around the city easily ?

My family living reported being in a kinda lock down.

This is just sick stuff. God help us if it escalates to the other cities - shades of 2008 all over again!

Louise - people are being taken out because they are succeeding in their endeavors and the local "brotherhood" does not like that - Tall Poppy Syndrome. Locals are too lazy and useless to get off their Asses - Looting is so much easier isnt it.

On top of it we are on Load Shedding 3B in my area tonight so we went off at 06h00 - 08h30 and go out in 2 hours time again ! Although I should be asleep by then anyway.

Ons vir Jou .........................!

• talesin
    talesin

We don't hear about this in North America - it's not so shocking to me, but it is disturbing and horrifying!

Do you have any links to news stories that I can share on my facebook?

This needs to be WORLD NEWS. Why is it not? Once again, we see that the media is tightly controlled, else we here in Canada and other places would be AWARE of this.

Holy ****, Loubelle, I had no idea. This is sad, to see people turning against each other, and for what? WHY?

sad, so sad

xoxoxo

tal :sunglasses:

• AFRIKANMAN
  • AFRIKANMAN
  • Louise
  • zeb
    zeb

Last year in Sydney there was this 'necklacing' (If you dont know its pushing a tyre full of petrol over someone and setting them alight) as rival Sudos or Sudanese gangs battled it out.

It seems that these 'people' have been allowed into Australia but have not been given set work to do.

I have met an Aussie couple who left Sydney. They did a tree change to an inland town because of the violence in Sydney area.

I feel for the burns victims and their families having been badly burnt once myself.

• Simon
    Simon
    Do not post horrific images on this site. Please read the posting guidelines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit