Did he say that?

by truthseeker1969 9 Replies latest social humour

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Who can remember brother or sister "cock-up" who would look at a word and say the wrong thing.

Example through the during the creation book Brother tongue tied refered to the lack of need for multiple orgasms to bring life?

Or Elder Detailed who instead of saying I have started so I will finsh (a popular british tv saying) saying I have farted so I will sinnish?

Lets have a laugh at our best ones!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

All animals ARE souls

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Lol black sheep.. The announcement that the circuit serpent will be visiting next week!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Brother doing bible highlights is reviewing Judges and reads 3:31. Misreads ox goad as ox gord, then talks about how Jehovah's spirit must have been involved for a man to kill 600 Philistines with a vegetable.

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

Best one of these was on British radio a few months ago (Radio 4 today prog) Jim Naughtie tried to refer to Jeremy Hunt the Culture Secretary - but got it wrong! (And, yes, folks, that really is the presenter's name!)

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Or the kid years ago on TizWaz who was happy to annouce that a race car driver won his first Grand Prix (alternate sounding of Prix)

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Misreads ox goad as ox gord, then talks about how Jehovah's spirit must have been involved for a man to kill 600 Philistines with a vegetable.

Hahahaha... ohhh my glands.

My parents used to talk about the old days when meetings included a 10 minute break between like the WT Study and talk. Supposedly there was an elderly brother who meant to dismiss everyone for the break but scrambled intermission and discourse and announced, "Now we'll have a 10 minute intercourse..."

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Read from Revelation book about Knorr and Franz taking a World Circling Tour read as "In the 1950's brothers Franz and Knorr embarked on a World Cycling Tour".

Same book, "The angel descended with the key to a piss in his hand".

We were told that Moses was given instructions on how to build the "Table Knacker".

During Bible Highlights a brother said: "And Mosey came down from the mountain."

Organizing a car group for service the elderly brother sought a volunteer to fill the last spot in a car full of sisters, he said; "I need a single sister who is loose to join this group".

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

.... an older brother who couldn't avoid saying Judas Is-a-carrot.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Misreads ox goad as ox gord, then talks about how Jehovah's spirit must have been involved for a man to kill 600 Philistines with a vegetable.

Oh my gord, that's a good one.

I recall Bro Burgundy, who had an affinity for scotch and ribs, in concluding prayer slipping up by not saying Amen and instead said "go f*ck yourself San Diego".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit