Ex-JW Meetup in London

by dorayakii 3 Replies latest jw friends

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

I'm organising a meetup in London on Friday the 23rd of March 2012 if anyoone's interested.

It'll be held at the Euston Flyer Pub, which is almost halfway between King's Cross and Euston stations. The address is:

83-87 Euston Road,

London

NW1 2RA

It's a really good opportunity to meet up with people who share the same or similar experiences with you. People who've been out for a long time can help people who are still in, or who have just come out... and most of all it's a great opportunity to make new friends and have a natter and a laugh.

As it's a public event, the crowd I had in mind is varied. You could already be out of the organisation, or you could still be going to meetings. Even f you're still in the organisation and afraid of people knowing where you are going to be, you can just show up without posting anything here.

You'll be able to identify us by a sign on our table that'll say something like "XJW".

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

Just "upping" this one again so more people can see it on a Saturday afternoon...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Wot time buddy ?

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

Sorry, I haven't checked this for ages... There'll be another one in a couple month's time if you get this message too late. It's 6pm tonight...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit