http://www.jwbrothers.org - Who is behind this site

by donny 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny

I checked out http://www.jwbrothers.org this morning and I went to the video section and looked at the video entitled "Garbage Island". While the video points out the issue of plastic garbage in the ocean, I was shocked at all of all the "fucks" and "shits" used throughout the piece. Are JW's behind this site? And if so, why post videos containing so much foul language?

• donny
    donny

Also, What does the Society have to say about these other JW sites?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

reminds me of a "brother" that attended our congregation. He was 35 and annointed, or so he thought. I knick named him a member of the F'n annointed because he couldn't put together two sentances without cursing. He was baptized.

• biometrics
    biometrics

The person behind that site has registered it using an anonymous domain registration proxy service. This is done to hide the identity of who registered the site, and normally costs a lot more:

jwbrothers.org

Registrant Organization:Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0116919168 Registrant Email:jwbrothers.org@contactprivacy.com

AND

jwtalk.net

DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

This goes against everyting the "Watchtower, 6/1/97, p. 6. par. 2" states:-

"True religion in no way practices secretiveness. Worshipers of the true God have been instructed not to hide their identity or to obscure their purpose as Jehovah's Witnesses" (Watchtower, 6/1/97, p. 6. par. 2).

• d
    d

I am skeptical if Jw' are behind these sites since they are against the internet so much.

• free2beme
    free2beme

It was Satan speaking

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    "True religion in no way practices secretiveness. Worshipers of the true God have been instructed not to hide their identity or to obscure their purpose as Jehovah's Witnesses" (Watchtower, 6/1/97, p. 6. par. 2).

Oh, this quote is rich, considering the authors of borg literature are anonymous and very little background information is known about the governing body!

• biometrics
    biometrics

True religion in no way practices secretiveness

That's why the elder's book "Pay Attention to Yourselves and the Flock" is not a secret. They simply can't tell anyone about it.

• carla
    carla

just marking for the great 97 quote!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit