Experience I had with a JW that called my phone the other day...........................

by andys 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• andys
    andys

The other day I had an experience over the phone with a JW that knows me and also she knows I am apostate, it was a coincindence on how this all happened, I had a talk with my roommate and told her that I want to move out of the house and find my own place so I be out on my own again, my roommate told me to put an add on craigslist to rent out the room in the house also I put my phone number out there on craigslist for anyone to call on the room, I all of a sudden get a call from this JW that I knew, she was looking for a room for her newhew(he is not in the JW religion) but right away she recognized who I was, this is how the phone conversation went:

Me: Answer the phone, yes I have room for rent on craiglist (right away i recognize her and she recognizes me)

She: Asking me about the room but also i can hear rudeness in her voice and at the same time I can hear in her tone of voice she is like uh-oh I am talking to an apostate so she is talking in a very careful way like I want to run away or get off this phone

Me: I setup time for her nehew to look at room at 10:30

10:30, her nehew not show up to look at room................................................................................

Later on in the day I get another call from a different phone asking for the room that I have for rent but he is asking in a very careful way then he tells me to only e-mail and he doesn't want to talk on the phone about the room..................................................

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    he is not in the JW religion

That isn't a reason to think he isn't damaged by it.

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

Coincidence? Looks like God/Satan has a sense of humor. Haha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit