Would anyone want to "apostatize" to my Dad over Google Voice or your phone?

by garbonzo 0 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• garbonzo
    garbonzo

My Dad's Story: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/222141/1/I-need-help-de-converting-my-Dad-My-Dads-Story

I can't do it, because I'm afraid I'll get labeled as an apostate and get shunned. I'm sure you understand. =(

I would greatly appreciate if you could do this. You could pretend to be one of his old return visits and looked him up in the phone book or something. Act interested in the Bible and then say, "Well, you know, I've been interested in JWs for awhile, so I looked some info up on them and found this... is this accurate or not?" Something like that. Or if you are a seasoned apostate, you would know how to do it. xD He is a curious person and will talk to you for awhile I'm guessing if you do it that way. If you do it right with just the plain facts, then I think he can turn. You could also ask him why he believes the Bible is true and point out every so called "evidence" he has. Because he always thinks he's right and the society is perfect. Wouldn't even admit the society made a grammical error. O.o

Google Voice offers free calls to US, so you could do that if you don't want to use your minutes, you could also pick our area code if you want to create another Google account to do that. Up to you, I'd just appreciate it if you can talk to him!

Please PM me if you want to do this and with any questions please post here. Thank you so much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit