Just Saw This on Facebook

by Eiben Scrood 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

I'll occasionally "stalk" my former Watchtower friends on facebook. I find a lot leave their walls and photos public and it's kind of fun to see how they look and what's going on.

I found this post today: "Imagine how Whitney will sound when she's perfect."

I literally wanted to gag. It was followed by comments echoing the sentiment. Is this person stupid or just willfully evil? Even people still in the cult know what's between the lines there:

How wonderful that Whitney Houston died in a personal tragedy because otherwise God would have killed her any day now at Armageddon! How "happifying" it is that this woman is dead so we can listen to her voice in Paradise and maybe she can even help us clean up the corpses after she is resurrected.

It's so sick. It reminds me of the woman who once told me that she would be happy if her worldly relatives would just die off now because that was the only way they were going to make it.

The logic is sooooo flawed. Why "witness" to people? Why not just assure their eternal salvation by killing them now so they can get a free ticket in through resurrection. I mean, you'd be doing them a favor right? Trade in your briefcases for machine guns, go through the territory and give people salvation - no return visits required.

Sickos.........

• elder-schmelder
  • Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

not sure what to say with that???

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

sadly I know this is true smdh!

• ramtrucker
  • bigmouth
    bigmouth

How wonderful that Whitney Houston died in a personal tragedy because otherwise God would have killed her any day now at Armageddon! How "happifying" it is that this woman is dead so we can listen to her voice in Paradise and maybe she can even help us clean up the corpses after she is resurrected.

The post is overtly full of apostate invective that would shock dubs. Dubs are skilled at euphemism to put their true meaning in the shadows.

It would go like this; It is sad that Whitney died so soon but how happy we can be that her ressurection will be in to a paradise earth. We can enjoy her beautiful voice in the new system and she can work beside us in the clean-up after Armageddon.

That should sanitise things.

• TOTH
    TOTH

How sad they will only be allowed to listen to stupid wt songs in the new paradise earth world order whatever the EFF. Not even Whitney could make THOSE songs sound like anything but mind numbing cackling.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

It's rather sick and twisted how witlesses are always happy when someone dies.

It's like death has it's own cheering section.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit