Apostate Reactions To Blog Closing

by Bangalore 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks Bangalore, I am sure that his blog will be joyfully read by the JW's and will assure them that they are open minded enough to consider the views of opposers by the use of his blog as a safe filter.

Of course none of them, or the blogger himself, has the true conviction that their beliefs are rock solid, if they did they would be willing to come here and debate them. He would not get away, on here, with the tactic he uses on his blog, a form of Ad Hominem attack, he imputes bad motive to the poster rather than addressing the views expressed.

Because someone does not swallow the JW nonsense anymore it is because "they do not want to put the effort in to being a Witness anymore", of course the reason could never be a problem with WT doctrine, it has to be something else, so the person,although totally unknown by him, is judged by him to be workshy.

Or he says the person "thinks what they want to think" regardless of what his pearls of wisdom say on his blog, as though that is indicative of a closed mind rather than one which in reality sees the paucity of his arguments.

Come on blogger, man up and debate with us on here !

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

G'day Phizz & Bangalore

Wow........ an English to English translator.

Do not post unless you want to agree with me LOL

All comments are appreciated. I enjoy hearing if you have enjoyed the blog, and if you have something regarding my post to discuss then please do share. However, I do have some guidelines:

1. No spam or copy-and-paste rants. If your purpose in posting is to bash the Witnesses or just to promote some link then don't comment.
    2. No insults. We are all imperfect but please try to always be civil including with those with whom you disagree.
    3. Stick to the topic of the original post. My blog is not a forum. If my post discusses one aspect of a certain subject, then don't use the comments to try to bring up some other aspect of the subject. For example, if a post is about why a certain argument for the Trinity is false, don't comment trying to use some other argument to prove the Trinity. If your comment is not about what my post is about then don't bother.
    4. Don't repeat the same thing over and over. If I give an answer to your objection don't ignore it and say it again or bring up some other objection. See also point 3.

Comments that violate these guidelines will generally not pass moderation. Otherwise, your comments are welcome and appreciated.

We will happily take you on bloke, soon as you take the prescribed 25ml of cement powder

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

I love his little side "translations" of the posters, most notably this one:

"Needless to say his arguments were not perfect, or indeed honest,and were not enough at the time to get me to feel any different about my vision of the WT as a bunch of liers."

Translation: I still feel how I want to feel, which means I don't have to put for the effort to be a Witness anymore.

----->How in the world did he get that from the above quoted statement? If a religion is dishonest, that has ZERO to do with being lazy, which is what the apologist implied.

*** ts chap. 5 p. 46 What Is This Thing Called “Soul”? ***
    Knowing these things, what will you do? It is obvious that the true God, who is himself “the God of truth” and who hates lies, will not look with favor on persons who cling to organizations that teach falsehood. (Psalm 31:5; Proverbs 6:16-19; Revelation 21:8) And, really, would you want to be even associated with a religion that had not been honest with you?

Thanx Bangalore!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit