Proving themselves to be the AntiChrist

by wasblind 6 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Let's start with bible facts

Jesus states in Acts 1:8 " And you will be witnesses of me to the most distant part of the earth."

Acts 5:42 states:" And everyday in the temple and from house to house they continued

without letup teaching and declaring the good news about the Christ, Jesus."

Acts 11:26 states "...and it was first in antioch that the disciples were by divine providence called Christians"

John 3:16 states: " Everyone exercising faith in Jesus might not be destroyed but have everlasting life

BUT THE WTS SAYS

"But did you know that the bible speaks of more than one salvation?????"_______Reasoning book page 360

"So if someone says________Christians are supposed to be witnesses for Jesus not Jehovah

You might reply: But here is something that may be a new thought to you...of whom was Jesus

" the faithful witness?"_____Reasoning book page 208

" Anyone who publicly witnesses about Jehovah is usually identified as a " Jehovah's Witness"____Reasoning Book page 199

" They believe that God's kingdom is the only hope for mankind"________Reasoning book page 199

" AntiChrist: " Means...............instead of Christ."_______Reasoning book page 32

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes. Jesus IS the Way the Truth the Life.

Now the society says they are the way the truth the life.

A person cannot go in two directions so to go in the direction of the Society is to be anti-Christ's way.

• extractor
    extractor

"Reasoning from the Scriptures" - subtitled "A JW Field Guide for Justifying WT Balony"

I've had a lot of JWs come to my house... never heard them "declare the good news about the Christ Jesus". They must have missed that part.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Nanananana, serves the Anti Christ

• Fernando
    Fernando

The WBTS does not KNOW Jesus Christ - as in a relationship.

They know ABOUT Jesus Christ, and certainly don't want THEIR sheep taking off to follow him instead.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Not only do they reject Christ, they reject the New Covernant.

26 As they continued eating, Jesus took a loaf and, after saying a blessing, he broke it and, giving it to the disciples, he said: “T AKE , eat. This means my body.” 27 Also, he took a cup and, having given thanks, he gave it to them, saying: “Drink out of it, all of YOU ; 28 for this means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins.

If you read the Matthew version of events, there is no mention of this covernant being for ruling as Kings with the Christ in Heaven, it is about forgiveness of sins rather than the Old Covernant which was about earning salvation by works.

The WTS teach most of us to reject the Emblems of the New Coivernant which therefore means, we do not get automatic forgiveness of sins by Christs shed blood.

Instead, JWs have to earn thier salvation by works, not just the field service, but by following all the laws of the Bible and the doctrines of man, the JWs just have their own version of the Old Covernant, having rejected the New Covernant which I consider makes them about the worst of all the Christian religions.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I forgot about this post

Let me give it another bump, thanks guys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit