should have known better

hello everyone,

the above

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome should have known better!

Me too!

Not sure about "the program".

Looking forward to hearing more about where you are at on life's journey, when you're ready to share.

• should have known better
    should have known better

try again,

Hello everyone,

The the above heading is a quote from the movie the bourne ultimatum, the candidate for a training program to convert him into an illegal assasin is asked the above question, thinking he is doing the right thing he submits. It reminded me many years ago as an idealistic young man i was asked will you have a bible study? or should really have been will you have a watchtower publication study? Fast forward many years and thanks to wikipedia and a link to ray franz here i am, as one of my favourite posters on here is named on the way out, or well on the way out may be more apt in my present situation bye for now.

• Fernando
    Fernando

I get it now - very apt comparison!

Best wishes on the journey!

Enjoy the mixed bag that is JWN!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

thinking he is doing the right thing he submits.....

Almost everyone here can relate to that.

Doc

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    will you have a bible study? or should really have been will you have a watchtower publication study?

Absolutely! I for one can relate to that, and I have no excuse. I was well aware that it was really "will you study what the Watchtower says the Bible says, and I STILL went ahead.

Madness!

So, will I submit? No way on earth.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome Should have known better!!! At least you know now

• just Ron
    just Ron

Welcome and just keep looking for your Identity.

Ron

• should have known better
    should have known better

Thank you all for the wellcome,

It has been a little over two years since i woke up, it has been a not too bumpy ride as there is some very good advice on this site as to how to not create waves when you realize the real truth.

A big thank you to many of the posters on here who have made my exit a lot easier than it may have been. bye for now.more later

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit