Talking Shi* About Me

by TOTH 4 Replies latest jw friends

• TOTH
    TOTH

My poor wife went to get those big ol' injections in her spine on Thursday and right after she said she would like to go see her Dad. So I dropped her off. She said that his stupid pioneer wife was there and was mad that she showed up. Dumb bitch...

Anyways, her dad was hungry but miss pioneer was going to get her hair cut and could not be bothered. She said for him to wait a couple of hours and she would be back. Stupid cow with her stupid BOB cut. WTF...Doesn't the Bible condemn women having such short hair? LOL He picks up a pkg of ground beef and asks her again to fix him something to eat and she says that you fix it like chorizo. He said that he doesn't know how to make that either. She left...

So my wife makes him something to eat and they get to talking about how she is so neglectful and selfish. Her priorities revolve around the stupid brothers and her carting them around. Her dad said that my wife found a good husband in me because I am always there for her and for him too. And that he defends me when people trash talk me. She asked Who the EFF has been trash talking me. He wouldn't name names but said it was not his sisters when she asked specifically if it was any of them.

He said it didn't matter what people think since he and my wife know I am good and kind. she surmised that it is her uncle...The one who lives next door to her dad that never does anything to help him. Except shun him for being too sick to go to the kh. You know the guy...I call him Count DRUNKula....stupid wife beating, drunken asshole.

I KNOW I should just let it go but it really tasks me when I think of that hypocritical turd badmouthing me.

Thanks for letting me vent....

TOTH

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

i feel for you TOTH, It's hard to take insults from anyone, but especially from jerks who have absolutely no room to talk! Like you I'm dealing with family who are badmouthing me to others. It hurts.

• sizemik
    sizemik

I know it's tough . . . but I try to hang on to the old saying . . .

Never worry what others say about you . . . unless it's true.

• tec
    tec

Venting is good. Keeps you from holding everything inside. You know who you are, and so does your wife (and her dad). Don't give this other guy control over you by letting him get to you. Anger is ehausting and it just takes you over. Imagine how much anger and bitterness that this uncle (or whoever else is trash-talking you) must have bottled inside, that what comes out of him is this sort of thing. If you are at peace, then you don't trash talk people. Because that sort of bitterness and/or anger and/or frustration and disapointment in life is NOT inside of you.

Peace to you and your loved ones,

Tammy

• TOTH
    TOTH

Thanks guys and gals...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit