Court Sided With WT On Shunning

by Bangalore 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

1987?

Snoozy

Now I wonder if he had been gay, Black, they could have used the hate crime against them for shunning/disfellowshipping him?

That might have worked...

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Billy EX Bethelite said-"The JW prophecy that the UN and the governments are going to destroy religion "very soon" is just another false prophecy. That event was supposed to be the climactic start of the big A. Now they don't even talk about it because even WT knows that they have that one all wrong."

WOW! Up to six weeks before I was dfed January 1992 (so 20 years now) that is ALL they talked about there was a six week stretch of CO and DO talks WT study artilcles on the old harlot, UN, King of the North.....

They scared me

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Refried, they only mention King of the North and destruction of Babylon the Great in old public talk outlines. Their single mantra is "The end is near because Watchtower says so."

• ziddina
    ziddina

If only there were legislation in place that removed the protection of "freedom of religion" from cults that are only in it for the money......

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I think after the Soviet Union collapsed they have not mentioned any new KOTN.

Bangalore

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Perhaps we shall be their new 'king of the north' LOL... after all, apostates are the bogeyman of the day it seems

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit