Ray Franz book's available in audio format! Crisis of Consciencs / Christian Freedom

by Indian Larry 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Everybody may already know this but I just happened to discover that Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom are now available as audio books. They are NOT legal copies as Commentary Press did not make a audio version, however someone took the time to read every page of both books into a good mike. The sound quality is good and they are organized well for a iPhone or iPod. I have both books already (ordered off of Amazon - Free Minds I think). I would have been more than glad to pay for the audio version but I could not find one for sale.

So that being said you have to decide if it will cause a crisis for your conscience to download it for free from Piratebay dot SE.

You will need a bit torrent program. It will download as .mp3 files. They will import into iTunes perfectly. The speaker has a pleasant voice and it is really nice to be able to listen while driving.

I would recommend making a donation to Commentary Press or even better order extra copies to give away (or leave in your Dr.s Office), that way Ray''s wife can still earn for his valueable insitghts. To me these two books are BOTH fantastic, although I like In Search of Christian Freedom the best.

Please don't flame me for recommending Pirate Bay. If there is any other place to get them please let me know.

• Hiding Questioner
  • RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Searched P.B. it wasn't there in audio form...

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Indian Larry,

I like your idea about making a contribution to Commentary Press, or buying extra copies of Crisis of Conscience or In Search of Christian Freedom.

• Hiding Questioner
  • RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Has anyone ever heard if Coc and ISOCF are going to be released in audio format? That would great I'd happily pay for these...

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

Both books are available on Pirate Bay. Search for: Raymond V Franz

Here is a link:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7011688/RAYMOND.FRANZ.AUDIOBOOK.COLLECTION.(ENG).m4b.iPod

Don't forget to send some money to Cynthia or buy copies from Amazon to help her out.

These books changed my life. For those who have not read them here is a very very short review.

Crisis of Consceince: Here Ray tells the inside story of the GB. I think it would be very very hard for someone to read this book and remain a witness. I read it an I knew that was the end of the org for me. The problem is then I was so pissed off that I almost gave up on God entirely. (I know, for many of you that is not a problem, but for me personally it was) I did not want to go to another religion and I did not know what to think. In search of Christian Freedom was for me a book that provided healing. I reccomend both of them.

As far as downloading from Pirate Bay you need to have a bit torrent reader. I am on a Mac computer and I use one called Transmission. Works great.

• TG-Jasper
    TG-Jasper

Thank you for sharing this.

I am vision impaired and have been trying to find a copy of both of these books.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Just a note : I downloaded the Audio versions some weeks back and my copies - although extremely well read were only portions of each chapter - pity cos the reader was doing a fine job !

• JT speaks-out
    JT speaks-out

Thanks for the warning, I was going to try downloading this soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit