Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses to Escape Judgment for Crimes Against the Children?

by 3Mozzies 63 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• flipper
    flipper

Received an acknowledgment that my E-mail was received by Chapman's office. A Carly Sporton E-mailed me back the acknowledgment. Anybody else receive these acknowledgments as well ?

Also- Any of you Australian folks know about the Senator Xenophon who has stood up against the Scientologists and Catholic priests abusing children ? Please share any info if you have access to it. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Flipper, Here is his email and senate web addresses: Senator Nick Xenophon <[email protected]> and http://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian?MPID=8IV. He is a senator for South Australia and co-sponsored a National Conference on “Cults in Australia: Facing the Realities” on November 2, 2011. I hope that this helps you.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• 00DAD
    00DAD

This morning I sent emails to Chapman from two different email address. No response as of yet.

00DAD over and out

• mind blown
    mind blown

Good going Flipper! Nothing as of yet. We'll see what happens, by now they are flooded with emails.

ABibleStudent Thanx for posting this info!

At this point this thread has been viewed 1987 times, I hope many of you peepers will also write. Your voice will help future children from a horrible horrible fate from child abusers within the WTS around the world.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

From Steven Unthank's latest post on www.jwnews.net, I guess the Office of Public Prosecutors Victoria discontinued prosecution of the Watchtower. I sent Steven the following email.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Sent: Monday, February 20, 2012 10:05 PM
    Subject: I'm so Proud of You!

I'm so proud of you, and so are many other exJWs and people, like me, who have been adversely affected by the Watchtower. You had a set-back today, so take some time to rejuvenate yourself. You did a lot more than other JW's (or Victorian government officials) would do to protect JW children. Most JWs are afraid of their own shadow and you are not! Tomorrow is a new day! Have a good nights sleep, and you will feel differently in the morning. Many people respect you, so if you still want to protect children, you will discover new ways to protect them by campaigning to change the laws. Personally, I will be continueing to write to American politicians, government officials, and lawyers to hopefully prevent dangerous cults, like the Watchtower, from qualifying for tax deductions from the government. Regards,
    Robert Hi Steve,
  • Azazel
    Azazel

Good work all.

I just emailed Senator Xenophone and asked that he if able assign a staffer to look into this disturbing action by the Victorian OPP.

I also emailed the Director of Public Prosecutions and asked for a written explanation as to what "not in the public interest" means in this case? I informed him that i have written to every member of the Victorian Parlament to raise their awarness of the coming court testing of the Working with children Act of 2005. I have received numerous responses that they would follow with interest the case in court. I informed him i will begin writing again to each member and express my concerns for the safety of Victorian children who are JW. I gave him till tomorrow evening to reply with why he made that descision otherwise i will commence my writing campaign again.

There is so little i can do but i will try what i can. Thank you to all our international friends who have written and emailed their concerns.

Az

Concerned note:" Stevens website is down at the moment? hope all is ok.

• cedars
    cedars

bump

• Alfred
    Alfred

Azazel... I just wrote to Senator Xenophon as well... Thanks to ABibleStudent for the email address...

Does anyone know how this finally played out??? Did Mr. Chapman show up at the court house and told the judge(s) that he will not carry forth the charges???

How is this supposed to work???

• Alfred
    Alfred

First, they freeze Steven's accounts

Then, Mr. Chapman mysteriously changes his mind at the last minute and turns his back on the victims

Then, Steven's website is shut down

(call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but i just find it extremely hard to believe that the WATCHTOWER CULT LEADERSHIP is not behind all of this)

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

My two emails, one to the prosecutor and one to the OPP complaints office.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am writing to share my extreme disappointment with your office.

I have followed with great interest the 5 cases involving the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. I am aware of the intention of the office of public prosecution to shut down the cases as ''not in the public interest''.

I ask, if the prosecuting of an organization that has continually broken the law regarding the working with children act is not worth prosecuting, what is?

What are all the other organizations that have complied with the law to make of this?

I am afraid that your office has confirmed the publics view, ''The law, is an ass".

I am today, a very disappointed Australian.

XXXXXXXX

Dear Prosecutor

I am writing to share my extreme disappointment with yourself.

The intent to drop the 5 cases against the Watchtower Bible and tract society, has left a good number of concerned people confused and indignant. I am sure that your decision is within your rights as prosecutor, and within the application of law.

What is difficult to understand is how this decision can be arrived from an ethical and moral standpoint.

What is also of concern is what every other organization that gladly and willingly complied with the WWC law will think.

An organization, large and financially powerful has I am afraid, appears to gotten away with not even a slap on the hand while they have all dutifully obeyed the law. I would not be surprised if they seek to copy the attitude of the Watchtower and start to not comply themselves, after all, you have managed it would seem, to an ordinary man, to have set a precedent of non enforcement and non punishment.

I ask you to reconsider, that is all.

A very disturbed Australian

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit