Question re site virus?

by mind blown 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

Hello, when I use Firefox and try opening JWN, my page continues to shuts down. Funny because I can use Firefox to go on any other site but here. But when I use another browser I can get to JWN. Any reason why?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

It's them demunzz again...

.... LOL, IDK. Last time this came up there was some idea that it was one of the advertisements displayed that was causing the problem. You could try deleting your cookies, or whatever Firefox calls them, and see if that gets rid of the problem. Without a browsing history, you will get different advertisements.

I'm full of useless advice today,lol.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Thanx transhuman68! It turns out Firefox is now shutting down other sites as well. I'll uninstall. I should use an app/spyware cleaner as well. Thanx again

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Don’t thank me, lol. I have no idea what is going on- but if you are using a PC, you should install an anti-virus program & do a full scan as soon as you can- if not, sooner!!!. I don’t think Firefox is the problem though….

• mind blown
    mind blown

Ha....I don't either LOL

Mac user, however, could be I need an upgraded version. I only use it once in a great while, and noticed this one is really old. I usually use Safari

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Older versions won't display many web pages properly.

And don't forget that you need plugins to have some stuff working.

And addons like NoScript and BetterPrivacy are a must.

And don't forget to shift-control-delete (except your passwords!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit