Clear distinction of people on JWN

by cptkirk 65 Replies latest jw experiences

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

more or less #5........... i'm trying not to indoctrinate kids

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Interesting. One thing I have noticed from almost everyone on this forum is that none of us seem to judge each others actions and choices. I remember when I came out and told everyone I was gay. This forum supported me 100%. Not one person tried to show me scripture to change my view. I believe we have all had enough of being forced into a mould and we now all have learnt that life is not about forcing people to be something, but it is about helping people to be happy. Thanks to you all.

Thanks to the organisation we have all learnt about the type of people we SHOULDNT be. :)

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    This has been an interesting science project to say the least. Here is what I have learned:

You did a "science" project on this? Did you win a ribbon?

MeanMrMustard

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

lol Mr. Mustard. I can't believe anyone is taking this dude seriously.He has been incredibly insulting in his "analysis " of the people on JWN. Cpt. Kirk, me thinks that you are a poser. You are not an intellectual.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Confuscious he say "He who generalise, generally lies"

To try to put the eclectic group of idiots on here into categories is pointless, the whole thing about being here is we have reclaimed our individuality, we don't fit a category, we are all unique.

O.K Monty Python fans, all together....."I'm not!" (Life of Brian)

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

cptkirk:

I am in a slightly different category:

I ran the "so-called race" but didn't reach the "level" that was expected because I didn't pioneer. I work full time and refused to pursue the poverty the religion was holding out to single women. I was on the fringes of the congregation. However, I was not thrown out, I walked out as a "fader".

Interestingly enough, I noticed that other single women who did pioneer at times and walked the walk and talked the talk better than I ever wanted to, were still marginalized just by virtue of the fact that they were single women! So, it definitely was not about performance. It was gender and marital status based discrimination.

But, I am glad it is over and I figure things must be pretty crappy in the congregations nowadays with the economy being the way it is.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I am sure there are lots of us who were born in or raised in, couldn't commit to baptism (despite the pressure to do so), then in high school got wise and realized the bogosity of the religion, went to college and left (hopefully maintaining family ties, but not always), and now living well-adjusted lives.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Single women are very marginalized. You have no value to them without your own penis or borrowing penis status from a mate. All hail penises. It is a tremendous waste of assets for the WT. Of course, I want them to waste their assets.

• TD
    TD
    ...realized the bogosity of the religion..

I love it

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I am sure there are lots of us who were born in or raised in, couldn't commit to baptism (despite the pressure to do so), then in high school got wise and realized the bogosity of the religion, went to college and left (hopefully maintaining family ties, but not always), and now living well-adjusted lives."

*Raises hand*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit