Know anything about this/H2O post

by amicus 1 Replies latest jw friends

• amicus
    amicus

Disclaimer This ain't mine folks. But it is interesting.

Posted by LoneWolf [LoneWolf] on January 14, 2001 at 15:50:59 {lbeZL/074.fh8JWGknKM2J397VHK/I}:

Hello, all.

Have been distracted by many things this past month or two, so haven't posted for a while.

A while back someone posted on H2O wanting to know if there was anything to an article in The American Bulletin concerning an Alvin and Jacqueline Hansen that had been worked over thoroughly by the WTBTS and cronies. I wrote a letter to the publisher to see what I could find out and just received an answer.

The Bulletin itself turns out to be a right wing newspaper published six times a year out of Central Point, Oregon. It's not fly-by-night though, as it's been in business for over twenty years and is fairly well written.

It seems that the Hansens' lawyer is a Mr. Melvin E. Soll, and he apparently has already won a sizable suit against them. Then elsewhere in the paper I discovered the following 6 X 5ΒΌ in. advertisement:

NOTICE

Al persons who have been injured by divorce, dis-fellowship, loss of credit, loss of reputation or other interference with Christian Liberty or have Claims, or have Sued, or have Judgments against the

WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY, INC.,

Please contact ABVA Group Trust International with details and documentation. You may be a Beneficiary of the ABVA Group Trust that holds a Multi-Billion Commerical Settlement Agreement with/against The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society, Inc. By Default and now being executed. Said Action is recorded in Delaware, Case No. UCC 93-14600 and in the Superior Court in San Francisco, Case No. Civil-96-8484.

ABVA Group Trust International desires to help persons and families who have been injured by The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society's practices and the ecclesiastical private court system.

Send Details and Documentation to:

A.B.S. - Dept. ABVA
    c/o P.O. Box 3096
    Central Point, Oregon 97502

and/or

Mr. Melvin E. Soll
    ABVA Trust Attorney
    64 Liberto Lane
    Dover, Delaware 19901

PLEASE COPY AND POST - SPREAD FAR AND WIDE

All emphasis is their's, and the text is exact, but naturally I can't center it and put it in a box as they do.

Have you heard of this outfit and/or Mr. Soll, and have you heard of any such "Settlement Agreement" by default or any other manner?

Hope all of you are well and of good spirits.

Tom Howell
    (LoneWolf)

• claudia
    claudia

If in fact this is true, all I can say is its about time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit