Who's misleadin' the sheep ????????

by wasblind 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
    wasblind

" Like the apostles of Jesus Christ, they have at times

had some wrong expectations " ..........Reasoning book page 136

".......... it is true that the witnesses have made mistakes in their

understanding of what would occur at the end of certain time periods."-------------Reasoning book page136

" People may have God's written word but lack accurate knowledge of what it contains, because they have not been taught properly "-----------------Reasoning book page 323

" Jehovah's witnesses...... look to the governing body.......to resolve difficult questions

.......not on the basis of human wisdom"---------------Reasoning book page 205

Hmmm, That "non human " wisdom recieved by the governin' body

and served to the sheep sure is misleadin' ain't it

• Merkaba
    Merkaba

OP, what really makes me upset is that I didn't notice a lot of this stuff earlier when I was growing up as a Witness. It took me into my late teens to start to pick up on the fact that there was something fishy going on. I'm just glad that I did, and that I didn't spend my adult life going door-to-door and hanging out with a group of duds.

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Great observation.

The WTS served as the "temple in its right condition" from 1886 to 1996. The GB was "disfellowshipped" by Jehovah on November 10, 1992 and cast into spiritual darkness. Now they have more false teachings than ever as the "new light" is given to the "wise virgins." The WTS and the GB are part of the "five foolish virgins" class at this time. Jehovah allowed the darkness over time to show they are cast out at this time, that is, giving the light to the loyal elect. Post Fall of 1996 the WTS is no longer Jehovah's representative temple. The true temple, the "144,000", are now the temple.

That's the way it goes! The WTS now fulfills the "man of lawlessness" and the "evil slave" and the "false prophet" which is clearly apparent now.

Lazarus, the true Christ, now has all the true knowledge and torments the GB, who is the "rich man" in the parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus. I am Lazarus. I am the Christ. I have the true knowledge now, which I give to the elect.

That's what is happening now. We have to deal with it -- or hide and remain in the dark until Armageddon starts when no one can hide in darkness any more.

LS

• bsmart
    bsmart

what they really need is a rabbit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeuL5IGimCQ

Sorry I dont know how to imbed, can any one make it a live link?

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Nobody, the sheep are all here, checked in and looking good!

• Tater-T
  • wasblind
    wasblind

LOL :))

• bsmart
    bsmart

Thanks Tater!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I like this one:

" People may have God's written word but lack accurate knowledge of what it contains, because they have not been taught properly "-----------------Reasoning book page 323

I agree 100%. JWs certainly "lack accurate knowledge" for exactly that reason: They have NOT been taught properly!

How ironic!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit