Hey Mr. Flipper!!!!!!!

by jamiebowers 8 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Big Foot apparently lives one county away from me!

http://www.recordpub.com/news/article/5150839

• flipper
    flipper

JAMIE- What an interesting cool article ! I have heard of reports of Bigfoot in your area . Sounds like this guy has experienced some really great outings researching Bigfoot. Thanks for the link. For any who are curious to see footprint pictures of my son and my last Bigfoot expedition in the Sierra here is the link : http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/216979/1/Latest-Bigfoot-Trip-with-my-Son-friend-into-Remote-Sierra-Mtn-Canyon

• just Ron
    just Ron

Hey send me a pm about the best places to big foot hut.

• flipper
    flipper

JUST RON- The best places to find a " Bigfoot Hut " ?? They don't live in houses. Or huts. They probably live in caves and have been known to bed down and make grassy nests

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I hope you find Bigfoot, Flipperkins - I'm dying to know if what they say about big feet is true on that scale...

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

If it is true Poopsiecakes, do you really wanna be the one handle all of that?

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

OMG Poopsie! EWWWWWW, I hear those creatures really stink!

• just Ron
    just Ron

I'm sorry if you though I was being a$$.

I meant hunt nut hut.

Sorry for the confusion.

Just wanted to know if their were beter places to try and see one than other places

• flipper
    flipper

POOPSIECAKES - I don't know if the Bigfoot creature is to scale in other parts as the feet. What have you heard ? LOL ! I can assure you they are a lot hairier than human men. Might be a " cough up the hairball " syndrome - if you get my drift.

JUST RON- Don't fret it buddy. I know you weren't being an a$$ or smart alec. I figured it was a typo or something. I was just teasing you back a little. LOL ! Just joking. No worry's. As regards your question the Bigfoot creature has been seen in many mountainous areas across the United States . Back east in the Appalachians, the Rocky mountains, Sierra Nevada , and up north in the Cascade range from Northern California on into Canada and Alaska ! And they've even been seen in Coastal areas as well - so as far as searching for them- take your pick on the area

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit