Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
  • Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Thanks, Cappytan, some people think they can come and abuse Christians because they won't/cant fight back. Well they're in for a BIG surprise - watch this space!
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Fink: Speaking as a troll from way back in the early days of the internet, sometimes it's fun to troll the trolls. ;)
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    ow, Viviane isn't exactly the most tactful person on this forum, however she doesn't claim to be a peace loving Christian either. Her behavior is in line with what we know about her.

Bingo.

And she is fighting with Viv. Girl fight. This oughta be good. Popcorn.

I'm not fighting with Nicola, I'm simply not allowing nonsense a to have an uncontested platform from which to spread it's nonsense.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Nicola: some people think they can come and abuse Christians because won't/cant fight back. Well they're in for a BIG shock - watch this space!

Sweet! Does this mean that you will respond to this? or am I wasting space by asking you to respond?

Nicola, language has so much meaning that is 'loaded' and it would help if you could share your understanding of what some of the terms that you use mean to you.
    You seem like somebody who takes their research seriously, so, please, define these terms, if you have the time and don't mind doing so:
    1. scientist
    2. scientific method
    3. scientific evidence
    4. scientific proof
  • JWINQUESTION
    JWINQUESTION

@Slave4_38y

I am a borderline atheist in a sense that I am leaning towards becoming an atheist. Still open to other beliefs.

I don't know why you think I sound ominous when saying it.

I was genuinely concerned but now I see her true colors which make meaningful conversation out of the question.

• DJS
    DJS
    X-tians can't fight back? You all have an inglorious history of fighting first. And rather nasty at that. Do you really want to go there, Perry?
  • Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage

I'm not fighting with Nicola, I'm simply not allowing nonsense a to have an uncontested platform from which to spread it's nonsense.

Viviane, "you're simply not allowing" - who elected you the forum's police. Go and catch a life.

You picked on the wrong girl - the game is NOT OVER, until I says so. I WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON!

• JWINQUESTION
    JWINQUESTION

@Nicola

Your behaviour is really becoming sour. If you claim to be Christian, why the threats? Should'nt you be a peacemaker?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The point is that Nicola.threeangelsmessage hasn't shown no interest to have an open debating discussion on the OP she has posted .

Take a step back and review the comments already made and note that she hasn't responded to any exposing

contravening comments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit