Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This thread has just turned into nothing but a mud throwing fest mostly by

Nicola.threeangelsmessage and hopeful will be locked soon

Simon ????

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Some of my best friends are dogs. Thats not insulting in the least..
    Dogs are awesome. I have two I rescued and volunteer at our local no-kill shelter.
    Cats, on the other hand, are proof the devil is real.
  • Viviane
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Cats, on the other hand, are proof the devil is real.

Viviane, though in a debate she will viciously tear you a new one, pick you to pieces and leave you off blanace, is alright in my book because of that last comment.

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Viviane, that's good, I'm really happy that you at least have some friends. Maybe things will improve in the friends/dating department once you get your medical condition sorted.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol yea cats are assholes. I have known a few that were exceptions but if god was real cats wouldnt have been created
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne
    Dogs are awesome. I have two I rescued and volunteer at our local no-kill shelter. Cats, on the other hand, are proof the devil is real. - Viviane

I have three dogs and a house cat. All of them are awesome in different ways. Cats are therapeutical for people with emotional disorders.

Eden

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, though in a debate she will viciously tear you a new one, pick you to pieces and leave you off blanace, is alright in my book because of that last comment.

That made me laugh heartily :)

Just so everyone knows, I am not vicious or mean, but mostly objective and dispassionate in the arena of discussing ideas.

Seriously, I've nothing against anyone here, at all. I think most here would be surprised at how genial and helpful I actually am.

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Got to go now. Viv my darling, will catch you later. If not later on this evening, definitely tomorrow. What time will you be back from your gyne. Nevermind, I'll call on you anyway.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    I have three dogs and a house cat. All of them are awesome in different ways. Cats are therapeutical for people with emotional disorders.

I am super super super super super allergic to cats. That may have some influence on my view of cats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit