Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• DJS
    DJS

I still think it was Perry. He seems to have disappeared about a month ago, unless I'm reading the posts wrong. That's just enough time to plan his re-entry, make up a story, change genders, try to get everyone on his side initially. Nicola also didn't flinch when I called her/him Perry. No response at all, which I think is odd for a newbie with no agenda.

He tended to ignore my comments the very few times i entered his OPs and always directed his responses/angst towards others, such as Viv. We saw the same thing in this OP; most of us were more or less invisible once Viv came on the scene. I think he has become completely unraveled just like the picture posted by Village Idiot above.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Why would anyone hate me? I'm totes adorbes!
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy
    We all luv's yer Viv !
  • The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Evolution is NOT scientific????

Tell me something I don't know......

• cofty
    cofty
    A Scotsman - Please list the books you have read that present the evidence for evolution? Thanks.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    No true scottman would say that ;)
  • MarkSutter
    MarkSutter
    another one bites the dust....tough crowd
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Nicola.threeangelsmessage - "...bruce malone...has a b.s. degree in chemical engineering..."

A "b.s." degree? As in "bullshit"?

In chemical engineering?

x

Either way, neither qualify him to make determinations even remotely connected to natural history.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yawn. Either troll or one of the people who choose to remain in ignorance. Rather than believe the thousands of scientists who know evolution to be true, they quote the few crackpots in the field who are just as ignorant as they are.

It's depressing. If you want to read something even more depressing, read these posts from Nasa's Facebook page.

http://cheezburger.com/8478445824/funny-facebook-fail-science-blind-sun

• Caedes
    Caedes

Evolution is NOT scientific????

Tell me something I don't know......

Well you clearly don't know anything about science or evolution, shall we start there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit