Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

When people are deliberately being closed minded and intensionally unmovable upon their own own personal initiative, they usually succumb and fail upon their own ignorance and intellectual dishonesty.

The major cause of Creationists not accepting biological evolution is that they do accept the fact that the writings in the bible are fictitious mythological story telling, therefore they are not factual in their inherent nature.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    of all people in this forum, I'm the least likely to defend Vivian, but you're being obnoxious now, and ashaming the Christian values you're supposed to uphold

Thank you Eden. I propose we bury the hatchet (not in each other, however (unless you're totally into that (and we agree on what "bury the hatchet"means (I have a very filthy and twisted mind)))).

• Viviane
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Nicola, i enjoy a spirited debate of ideas but you arnt discussing your viewpoint anymore your just launching attacks on another poster, including referancing some imaginary medical condition, as if any medical condition would impact the validity of vivs point. This has become sad.
  • DJS
    DJS

Nicola,

I'm asking Simon to delete you. Your personal attack on Viv is disgusting. Simon???

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Its a sad and lonely life for you isn't it viviane. It's a good thing you've made some four legged friends at the animal shelter otherwise you would be really lonely now, wouldn't you.
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

I also vouch for the deletion of Nicola. This is childish and beneath all dignity.

Eden

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Some of my best friends are dogs. Thats not insulting in the least..

i find simon to be very responsive to the "flag" feature. If you flag the offending posts (as i have already) im sure simon will note them very quickly. This nonsense wont last long

• Viviane
  • Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Come on Viv, I'll be your friend. You'll never be lonely with me. I don't mind your medical condition - well at least we don't have to be in the same room together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit