Alright singers here's a question for you

by WillowTrees 4 Replies latest jw friends

• WillowTrees
    WillowTrees

For whatever reason, my voice will NOT sound 'crisp' ...'clear' ...it sounds VERY weird.. and i've been singing for like 13 YEARS. (without training)...so i spent a lot of time 'letting the air out slowly like a straw' breathing exercises...and i can scream across to japan and be heard. (those are those tiny singing words you hear in the middle of the night in the distant) ...but for some reason, whenever I hear a new band or song or artist, I can AUTOMATICALLY tell they have that 'crisp' sound in their voice... it's very clear and crisp. HOW DO YOU DEVELOPE THIS? I'M GOING NUCKING FUTZ!

p.s. eat hacky snacks

• just Ron
    just Ron

they pay some one with a huge mixing bord to make them sound that way buy taking of the rough edges of their voice

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

my voice will NOT sound 'crisp' ...'clear' ...it sounds VERY weird

so in other words, you sound like all the other singers out their today on the Top Ten Lists ?

• WillowTrees
    WillowTrees

Come on guys. be nice =(

i'm just trying to figure out my voice. I agree that there is some clear cut stuff going on as far as the mixing boards and protools and all that jazz. But i've heard people in person, on the spot and i can immediately tell there's a clean crisp sound that i'm looking for. I'd LOVE to have singing lessons for like 8 hours a day as a full time job for a week or something instead of my current job, and i'm trying ot break out of my current job to audition for a band or something cause i'm going crazy. But i'm in need of creating that 'clean' crisp sound and mine sounds monotone or muffled or something. And when I say monotone I don't mean PITCH, or that teacher from ferris beuller's day off. I have a very POWERFUL voice...i just don't know how to crisp it up. What I mean is there is an element missing here..that makes it sound 'crisp' and 'clean' ...i can sing operatically...but there's an element missing. I just know it.

• WillowTrees

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit