Canadians.. wanna meet Brit?

by BritBoy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Hi Canadians!

Those of you in Toronto... wanna meet up with me? I shall be in TO with Matt at the end of August for a couple weeks summer holiday! Perhaps a little apostafest somewhere in the city!!!

Looking forward to some Tim Hortons!

Brit

Get Ye behind me Satan... and push harder!!

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Hi Brit,

I'll be there! You'll be there just in time for the EroticaFest too.

Anne

• Scully
    Scully

You Torontonians get all the BEST visitors!!

I'm highly envious!

I'll have to see about getting a couple of days away from Ottawa at the end of August now

Love, Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am an hour from Toronto- a nice tourist village called St Jacobs-
    Why not pay me a visit? If I know your coming I will invite a few mor apostates to meet you.
    Lots of Bed& breakies in town. I only have one room so cant invite you to stay-but all meals on me,no Tin Hortens here yet though they are fighting about getting one in.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

*PERK* EROTICAFEST? Woooooo Hoooo

Here's something to either delight or strike fear into the hearts of Canadians! I LOVE TORONTO (Well Canada period) and this trip I am hoping to woo Matthew away from Blighty and seriously consider moving to TO when I qualify as a teacher... I am sure TO could find space for a teacher and a Doctor? I have traveled all over the world and I have only found ONE place other than Blighty were I would be happy to live and that is Toronto. So watch out!!! I have some REALLY good friends in TO that I met in a hot tub in New York several years ago now... now that is a story! When we meet I shall tell you all about Brit, Michelle and Carl in the hot tub!

Britty xxxxx

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Oooooops sorry Scully! I meant to say, get some time off... I am going to try get Matt to Ottawa. We have this list going of how many capital cities we have visited and he has not been to Canada before so a trip to Ottawa should hopefully be on the cards. I know we will be in Kingston at some point too!!!

Mouthy. We shall do our bestest to catch up with you! Both Matt and I are HOPELESS at driving on the WRONG side of the road so we will NOT be hiring a car this time!! LOL

Brit xx

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• Sargon
    Sargon

If you have a hard time finding Canada on the map, just listen for the roar when our boys win hockey gold on Sunday

I know it's only Rock n' Roll...

• Scully
    Scully

Tell Matt we have a doctor shortage in Ottawa too, not to mention a teacher shortage!!

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit