Any Christians... (here)?

by irondork 4 Replies latest jw friends

• irondork
    irondork

... meeting in homes? I have begun having occasional evening get-togethers with a Baptist couple. I like them. They are lovely people. I will continue associating with them regardless, but I miss associating with people who are more in line with my understanding of the bible.

I seem to remember Ray Franz saying something similar about this in one of his books. I have learned not to be so dogmatic in what I hold to be "truth", but I would like to hang out with people who are a little closer in bible understanding.

• tinajohn
    tinajohn

yes am here you can send me a mail at [email protected]

• cofty
    cofty

Pardon me Dork. Are you anywhere near the Chattanooga choo-choo?

• PenelopePaige
    PenelopePaige

Where are you exactly?

• irondork
    irondork

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Crofty, I am about 250 miles from Chattanooga, TN. Don't know how much further to the choo-choo. :)

PenelopePaige, I am exactly in Greenville, SC - about center of the map I posted above.

I selected an area around where I live that is within about a three-hour drive from my home, give or take. At that distance visits would hardly be a regular occurrence, of course, but it's doable from time to time.

My roomie has also expressed a desire to meet former witnesses who are still determined to maintain their Christian identity. She has voiced that desire a few times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit