Revolution or Rebellion....Knowledge as long as its correct is POWER

by Me Myself and I 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Me Myself and I
    Me Myself and I

I thought I would throw out my thoughts, it only an idea and as I am humble enough to understand that sometimes what seems a good idea isnt after more heads chew over the concept.

The idea came from another visit from my local cong doing the rounds. I struck up conversation with this servant who is quite agreeable after discussing the reasons for leaving "the truth" I mentioned aspects of the crisis of conscience that I had read but had never known the gravity of some of the actions taken by the GB. Rather than running off down the road and screaming "apostate" he actually agreed and most noticeably....from the visual cues....the grey matter was certainly working behind the fog of the preprogrammed stuff. And why shouldnt it? Some of the stuff I read in there, I had no idea when I was in the truth. In fact reading it just after I stopped going to the meetings allowed me to be strengthend in my resolve to stop and take a new direction in life. (6 years out and counting after being an MS)

....Then I had an idea....imagine if I recieved an envelope through the door, a crisp white envelope with four words on it....."Whats the real truth?"

Being human and nosey by nature, anyone would have to at least open it......inside would be the photocopied chapter on the generations. Seeing that its on topic AGAIN, the information and the chapter would have an effect....as it did on me.....

Imagine that the same information and envelope went to each and every household...including the elders of my local cong.......

Imagine the telephone calls and texts that would ensue.....imagine the hushed chatter in the hall at the next meeting as brothers and sisters asked if they had recieved one......etc etc......

An idea.......just that.....

PS-I understand the copywrite issues etc that this would entail.......the motive would be pure however.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Read animal farm.

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit