If the whole world was disfellowshipped

by Quarterback 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Just think about it. If the whole world were df'd ....the preaching work would stop.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

that is no brainer.

• LoJack
    LoJack

That's a funny subject. I've always told a lot of other jdubs that it should be a requirement for all those in authority to me disfellowshipped at least once.

That way they could have more fellow feeling and compassion in dealing with others who slip up. Too many elders with a HIGH AND MIGHTY ATTITUDE that need to know how it feels.

Lojack

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

In order for the whole world to be DF'd, the whole world would first have had to have been baptized . One only has to read a few of the magazine articles to realize that the whole "world" has been "Publically Reproved" but are are considered to be in better standing with God, than someone who once was a Witness but left for whatever reason.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

XYZ, I couldn't have said it better.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

we'd have a great apostafest

it would be like the 2nd Woodstock

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Tough to DF the whole world....

Would be kinda funny if an apostate elder got up there during the announcements and started reading off a list of the whole congo, saying they were "no longer one of Jehovahs Witnesses"

I wonder how many names he could get through before the other elders started rushing the stage!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Forget it.

It sounds like it would require too much work.

Any other ideas?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit