Aid to bible understanding in PDF format

by Aerodynamic 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Aerodynamic
    Aerodynamic

Does anyone have a PDF copy of the book "Aid for Bible Understanding". I would like to get a copy for some personal research I have engaged in. I have the "Insight books" online but that's not what I want to use. My old man had a physical copy but I use a tablet for most everything.

At any rate I would appreciate either a link or a PM would be great, doesn't matter.

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I have a pdf. I am PMing you.
  • disfellowshipped1
    disfellowshipped1

Look under the year 1971 in this Master List of JW Publications

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    Wow the AID book. A blast from the past.
  • Haelcer
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Be careful with the online Insight book. The organization is quietly making changes to it. The article regarding the "Faithful and Discreet Slave", for example, has several changes to support the adjustments made in the 7/15/2013 WT.

• Aerodynamic
    Aerodynamic

leaving_quietly this is why I am I have been staying away from the online publications. We used to have one, or at least the family did, but I it got sold at a yard sale years back. I remember it on my dads shelf, blue and daunting at least for my small eyes at the time. I never got into reading it other than a skim here and there. I had mentioned to another member in a private PM that I want to use it to some personal study.

I had heard if was written in large part by Ray Franz, so it makes it more intriguing, forbidden almost. :)

Bottom line is I am in a period of personal study, questioning what I have grown up with and am the type of person who needs to do his own personal study in order to come to the conclusions I think I am looking for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit