Who owns the really nice house and property on Watchtower Farms?

by bottleofwater 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

I remember years ago how back when I was in the religion, one of the brothers that I knew showed me a picture of a really, really nice looking house at Watchtower Farms and said that one of the Governing Body owns it. There were pictures of a really big backyard, almost like a park in size. I remember thinking to myself (even back then), that "wow this guy's already got his paradise".

Does anyone know anything about this house? It could be considered a house that would be suited for two families at least, based on size, maybe even more. I can't explain the size of it, but it was a rather large house and really made me think. He told me that one of his relatives was friends with one of the Governing Body members and got to visit his house at Watchtower Farms.

NOT MAKING THIS UP. I SAW PICS AND HE PERSONALLY TOLD ME HE VISITED THERE.

This was around 2007 when he told me that. (I'm trying to guess the time based on the fact that we went to the same high school together.)

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

Don't know but are you on reddit too?

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Yes I am. I just clarified it a bit better here, hoping that someone here might have better knowledge of this.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I was a born in near the farm and remember some docs had some nice homes always made me wonder but I guess not enough cuz it took me a while to get out!!! Run on sorry

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Was it a big, older house, like this?

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

@ScenicViewer Much nicer looking than that and slightly bigger.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was told Brother Dallas Wallace owned some of the houses on the Watchtower Farms. He owned Mighty Auto Parts. He is now deceased. He was a very super heavy elder around here in the Atlanta Area.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

It it was Wallkill there was a home that served as a residence for those who handled the cattle. They had their own place and it housed about 5. It was seldom a revolving door. I knew of someone who lived there and rode horseback.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit