Help. Need Armageddon Quotes

by Pig 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pig
    Pig

g'day. I've been searching for Armageddon qutoes online from the watchtower and bible but i'm not having much luck.

Can anyone push me in the right direction?

I am after quotes that describe how God will torture people and quotes from the watchtower would be nice too.

Things like......

in times past , when God destroyed the wicked he likewise destroyed their little ones." Reasoning from the Scriptures pp.47-48

children will suffer for the failure of their parents." Watchtower 1968 Feb 1 pp.83-84

• transhuman68
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I totally recommend Paul's website

http://jwfacts.com/watchtower/salvation-only-for-jehovahs-witnesses.php

If you haven't already looked here that is.............

Regards Paolo

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I am after quotes that describe how God will torture people

Wrong religion Pig. That's the Fundy Christians, not the Dubs.

in times past , when God destroyed the wicked he likewise destroyed their little ones." Reasoning from the Scriptures pp.47-48

You don't need a whole shipload of crud to bury them in. They just stop listening.

Use the very best you already have, preferably stuff they have on their own bookshelf.

Keep the conversation limited to a very tiny, focused, subject. Don't explain what their literature really says. Make them explain it to you.

You are the sinner that god is gonna kill coz you know bugger all, so you shut up except to ask questions. They are the knowledgeable ones who can save your sorry arse, so make them do the explaining. Your job is to keep them honest and make them feel guilty for every slimball tactic they try to use to weasel their way out of answering your questions.

Cheers

Chris

• blondie
  • Pig
    Pig

thanks guys. blondie they were very useful. I did try searching this site but couldnt find anything specific.

thanks punkofnice, yeah i did find that exact page, it had some good stuff.

black sheep, i meant like the way god will burn people in armageddon, all that lovely stuff in revalation.

thanks again everyone, this was more for a video i am hoping to make.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit