More frayed nerves after arson scare at Kingdom Hall.

by koolaid-man 7 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Somebody does not like this Kingdom Hall...... I wonder why?

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16486798/more-frayed-nerves-after-arson-scare-at-kingdom-hall

• Home
    • News
    • Video Landing Page
    • Weather
    • Sports
    • CBS 8 Features
    • Community
    • CBS 8 Contests
    • LIFESTYLE
    • TV Schedule
    • Contact News 8
    Click here to find out more!
    More frayed nerves after arson scare at Kingdom Hall
    Posted: Jan 10, 2012 10:34 AM ESTUpdated: Jan 10, 2012 10:34 AM EST

UNIVERSITY HEIGHTS (CBS 8) - Another security scare at a Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall is rattling nerves in University Heights Tuesday.

For the fourth time in less than a month, police responded to the hall on the 2000 block of Adams Avenue.

In December, two separate arson attacks caused thousands of dollars in damage. A third attempted arson attack happened just last week.

And Monday night, a 24-hour watch guard reported seeing a suspicious person getting off a bus and disappearing into an alley.

Officers didn't find any sign of an intruder, but neighbors say they are un-nerved about the recent crime spree in their community.

A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to an arrest in the series of arson attacks.

Anyone with information is asked to call crime stoppers at 888-580-8477.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

$10,000 reward what??? pray to jehovah....is the answer i thought?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

All this does is gives them attention and make them feel special!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Must be an amateur. 3 times and didn't burn the place down? lol

• watson
    watson

Possessed things don't burn.

• arko_n9ne
    arko_n9ne

lmao. i bet money its an active witness. and i will double that bet that they will deny he or she ever was a witness.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i would never do this............ nor would i advocate this.......... but it hurts them because they're self insured, and they hate paying out $$$$

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

Let 'em all burn as far as I care. I'd never risk throwing my life away by doing anything so insane, but kudos to those who do lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit