Jesus or Yeshua married to Mary Magdalene? And had kids?

by IamPresence2012 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

I listened to this reading and was amazed about how so little we know about the most famous person who ever lived at this time. The link is below, but here are some pointers,,, Listen and Read with an Open mind,,, I know most members are after being duped by organized religion. It this gets some interest I will post a new one as it comes out next week.

Tonight on An Hour with an Angel, Jesus made some startling revelations, perhaps the most interesting of which was the acknowledgement that he did marry Mary Magdalene, had a daughter Sarah who journeyed to the South of France after his departure from this plane, and that Sarah was indeed what is known as the “Holy Grail.” He mentioned as well why this info was aleft out of the Gospel.

To listen to this show and past shows, click on the link below:http://www.blogtalkradio.com/an-hour-with-an-angel

He said that his family of origin was well-placed and that times varied from peaceful to less orderly because of mass migrations. But his family was not poor as has been often represented in the Bible.Other revelations: he described the journeying he made to other lands to study under teachers of many religions. In olden times this round was called the philosopher’s circuit. He described his studies in India.

He acknowledged that we are all already immortal and, when he speaks of immortality, he means the end of the need to be reborn into matter rather than becoming immortal.

He talked about his birth, childhood, and education, and that he travels among star brothers and sisters today.

He spoke to those who are feeling a lack of hope, and the importance for Lightworkers to reach out to others to send healing, love and light to let them know you are holding the hope for them until they are ready to resume their place in the unfoldment/2012. He said it is time for standing up for what you know to be true.

Jesus said he would return next week to continue the discussion of his life and teachings, including karma and reincarnation.

• bioflex
    bioflex

Thats one of the many Jesus' (anti christ) around and i couldnt give a heck about what he says. One thing i know for sure, you have to pry my messiah from my cold dead brains.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

You might enjoy The Last Temptation of Christ, one of my favorite books. It is a fictionalized account of Jesus' hallucinations on the cross in which he leaves it to live a normal life.

The DaVinci Code popularized the Jesus/Magadalene line. Supposedly descendants formed a specific French kingdom in the south of France.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The historical Jesus is a very elusive figure, all we have is fictional accounts about the man, The Gospels, and assorted writings . some considered "canonical", some not.

How the real Jesus lived his life, how he died, etc is not relevant to today's believers, they "know" that their redeemer liveth, but I do wish that a true record of the real Jesus' teachings would surface, the nearest we have is the "Gospel of Thomas" at present, but it is my gut feeling that there was a preacher/teacher in the first century called Jesus, whose words would be of value to us now, if only we had them.

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

(Band on the Run) Supposedly descendants formed a specific French kingdom in the south of France.

Wow, then this would seems to collaborate what he mentions on the call.

I am a curious person,,, open mind, if I believed at one point all the madness from the WT spews out,,, nothing surprises me anymore. But I'll keep listening, he has some intersting information that we do not know and well never know with all the secrets and anti-christs out there,, I'll check out that book as well.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The Magdalene, royal line of France (Merovogians?) is a legend. Legends can be true, however. I wanted to research the French royal business to see when it was first asserted and to see if neighboring kingdooms gave the legend any credence. The DaVinci Code is hardly a great source. Dan Brown certainly knew how to popularize these stories.

It seems the gospel writers could not care much about the historical Jesus. They did not write biographies but gospels. Jesus is such impt in our culture and we know so very little about Jesus. Paul hardly mentions him. I assume his family relationships and close friendships in Nazareth, even clients, had an enormous impact on him. I suppose not knowing makes him more regal.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

He could of course , be like King Arthur of English legend, the "Once and Future King" (see the similarity?) 99.99999% fiction.

• Azazel
    Azazel

If any like Dan Brown well you might find it interesting to know the guy Dan Brown ripped off for the Davinci code idea . Henry Lincoln

i have read a few of his books particularly "The Templers secret island" very interesting proposal about a island called Bornholm in the Baltic.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

The French connection to Jesus seems to be a fraud that goes back to the Middle Ages. Many churches and cathedrals in France and Italy made fortunes and became influential from possessing supposed relics of Jesus, Mary Magdalene, and others. These relics, and their feast days, brought in thousands of pilgrims from all over Europe, with their money, who were seeking cures for their illnesses; so documents were forged, fake tombs were carved, and dead bodies were dismembered to supply “proof” that these were holy relics. A story had to be made up to explain the presence of these Middle Eastern body parts in Europe, so I guess that is where the myth came from, that Dan Brown made into a book.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

One could call the gospel stories a myth. The Jesus/Magdalene stories are just as weird as the gospels. They are both legends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit