Divine Plan/Heaven returns to earth/UFO's

by TR 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TR
    TR

Anyone hear of Victoria Liljenquist? Weird stuff, man. Click on the "Millenium Message" link.

http://www.victoriaslight.com/

Also, she predicts a UFO "fly-by" on the 21st, during the olympics. Thats TOMORROW, folks! click on the "Upcoming Events" link.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• 2SYN
    2SYN

I love the photos of 'other dimensions'...I think this chiq needs to attend a few basic Science classes at her local college!

Couldn't find the prediction TR! Where is it? Could you quote her plz?

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Where do angels come from?
    *looks up*
    Where did Elijah go?
    *Looks up*
    Where did Jesus go?
    *Looks up*
    Where was Enoch taken?
    *Looks up*
    Where is Jesus returning from?
    *Looks up*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,
    and Where do UFO's come from?
    *Looks up*
    For a non tech language of 2000+ years ago a "fiery charriot with fiery horses" is what? How would you describe even a light bulb, let alone a space station with humans living ,,,,,,,,,,
    *Looks up* ,,,,, there^

Norval

• TR
    TR

Its right on the main page. Also, I noticed that the "Upcoming Events" link is disabled now. What a freak.

TR

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit