Organization/Congregation

by arko_n9ne 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• arko_n9ne
    arko_n9ne

In this new-fangled age of the internets (yes, plural), it is going to be easier for active Witnesses to understand that there is no scriptural basis for the creation and abusively excessive use of Organization in comprehension of bible truth.

I'm going to be the apostate prophet here and say that it's only a matter of time before they make a drastic change to suit their purpose in either "Congregation as it turns out, really translates to Organization" and a 2014 revision of the NWT comes out littered with Organization in place of Congregation. OR the "pure language" forbids any publisher from calling the WTS "the Organization" and commands that it be called "the Congregation" and only that.

My task to anyone with the know-how:

Is it possible for the former to happen? Is there any sane way they can misconstrue the hebrew and greek words and meanings of "congregation" to fit "organization?"

What are the odds, people? Place your bets!

• man oh man
    man oh man

"Is there any sane way they can misconstrue the hebrew and greek words and meanings of "congregation" to fit "organization?""

They wouldn't have to because the dubs will just believe it cause the govern mental body said so!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

At this point i believe that even if the Watchtower did a 'book of mormon'

the JWs would just marvel at the progress of the celectial chariot!

Oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit