Thank you, dear Scully...

by AGuest 6 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

and peace to you! I started a new, controversial thread because I didn't want the matter to be hashed out in others' threads... as it was starting to be. I thought the party and I should keep it between ourselves. It is silly, of course, the entire thing... because it was resolved long ago... and so I am glad you agreed and put an end to it... for now. I doubt that head will stay dead, though, in spite of your "death stroke."

Even so, MY sincere apologies to you and the board!

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Interesting, I read Scully's post. You did not win. Neither did he. Always misconstrue hard facts is your motto.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

BOTR, Where did Shelby say that she won? She made a thread that was addressed to Scully. Nowhere does she imply anything about "Winning". It appears that you are trying to start something with her.

Hope you are doing well, Aguest!

• AGuest
    AGuest

I am doing quite well, dear OC (the greatest of love and peace to you... how are you... and have you heard from dear Miz Sylvie? If so, let her know we're all thinking about her!).

As for BOTR, no worries: she can't help herself. I fear she's becoming my greatest groupie. Certainly a follower, that one, though not in the way some are usually accused of.

Peace, love!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA (who, dang, forgot to look up and check for swooping bats, uh, birds, uh, buzzards, carrion, and other sundry dead flesh-eating flying things not of the spirit "kind"...)

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I would be willing to never respond to A Guest if she never responds to me. It feels as tho I am gagging. The most traffic I've ever received is a few pages. The thread earlier this week brought home to me how much she is reviled by the community. As I said before, her posts are cheap entertainment, like car wrecks and burning homes with people trapped inside.

There could be abundant peace and good will from a decision that could be monitored publicly. I don't need the reminders of the WTS. Zap, we are right. You are wrong.

If we were dealing with the rational, these threads would be rational. Schizophrenia can hit us all so I'm willing to refrain. I am used to rational and educated people. If I wanted to experience how mental illness presents, I could visit Bellevue.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It is silly, of course, the entire thing... because it was resolved long ago... and so I am glad you agreed and put an end to it... for now.

It was never resolved, Shelby. And I went to the mods. Don't think they just happened to notice this.

You would think that your dear lord would have seen fit to let you know that I did that before you start start talking about death strokes and me. Yet again, your lord and you fail to see what's really going on.

Challenge is still open. He's still absent. You have still been exposed to have lied and posted many untruths.

Not much is different.

• Scully
    Scully

What part of "Enough" do you guys not understand???

Sheeesh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit