Dream about the JWs last night!

by TimothyT 0 Replies latest jw friends

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Last night I dreamt that I was in my suit with my family (2 of which are inactive and the other 2 who are not JWs) and we were all about to head into my local kingdom hall. This was my first visit since being disfellowshipped.

Anyway, I walked in 3rd and greeted 5 brothers on the literature desk who didnt say a word. I then walked into the main hall smiling and we chose a seat near the front and a brother (who i like) greeted us. I continued to say hello to everyone.

It felt weird but also fulfilling. I have sometimes thought that it would be quite funny to walk into my old kingdom hall and just do this very thing. Maybe thats why i dreamt it. However, i dont think i would gain anything from doing this. Id just get annoyed with all the looking down at me crap. If I went i would conclude that they are not doing very well in encouraging me to love and fine works as some have the custom.

I have a feeling that a sister im friendly with will invite me to the memorial but ill just say no coz I wont find it encouraging, but discouraging as it would show how unloving they all are.

Iv never really seen that scripture in Hebrews this way.

Maybe Jehovah was speaking to me in a dream like that guy that has just joined this forum.

:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit